Monday, January 8, 2018

CES PR in overdrive

I don't go to CES, I wish I did sometimes but life gets in the way. Still, my inbox gets the PR outpouring from companies hoping to catch someone's attention. Today alone I got more updates on more digital developments than I can shake a stick at, never mind understand.  'Studio sound' quality from headphones via a new Sonarworks thingamajig?  A veritable magic wand to link your wired components into a streaming 'ecosystem' from Riva? Am sure these make sense for some....hard for me to judge. Sometimes a picture is all you need, and to that end, here's the juiciest looking promotion that I received today, the forthcoming table from Music Hall, the MFF-9.3 Wood...price to be determined:


I've only heard MMF tables and speakers at RMAF, and usually then only in party-like conditions (these guys enjoy the shows) but I have always been mightily impressed with the sonics. Let's hope this table sounds as good as it looks.

No comments: