Sunday, September 4, 2016

Reviews Interrumpitur

The ongoing problems with my Origin Live tonearm, bought new from Artisan Fidelity, have caused a disruption on many fronts review wise. I cannot run my ARC phono stage to the required 600 hours without a functioning table, and that's impacted some power cords, a tonearm lift and platter mat  I've in for review. Check the ongoing Artisan Fidelity page here for the full story but let's just say, in my view any component bought new should come with an assurance that it works or will be replaced instantly from the dealer or the manufacturer. Not everyone seems to share that view however. Pity I don't write for a mainstream mag, am sure I'd get looked after a little better then.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep at em! I'm eager to hear your thoughts!