Monday, April 12, 2021

Gauntlet thrown....Synergistic invites Audioholics to walk the talk

 Or is it that Synergistic is offering to show Audioholics that it will walk the talk...either way, this could be interesting


Unfortunately Audioholics seem to have taken issue with this video and it's been pulled, though I wonder if their case might be stronger if it stayed up. Essentially it was Ted from Synergistic expressing his view of Audioholics and inviting them to come visit for some cordial and constructive listening sessions.   And then there's the other side: Audioholics account of the Synergistic situation

This stuff is nuts of course. But that's the audiophile world. 

1 comment:

Dennis Hill said...

I...know..my Audioquest cables...beat everything else I tried on my systems...and I been at this a long time...I have 4 videos posted on YouTube...! LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS....!