Wireless (bit with a wired option), digital or analog connections, headphone jack, powered, portable and not bad looking either! $399 a pair shipped, sales tax included too as far as I can tell. How's that for keeping it simple?
My experience with their B2 model last year suggests that you get big sound and good reliability from this manufacturer, so these do look interesting. It's a good time to be shopping for small speakers. Find out more here.
- Built-in stereo power amplifiers
- High-fidelity Bluetooth® with aptX® + extended range
- USB computer audio input
- Front panel headphone output + volume control
- Custom Kevlar woofers and silk tweeters
- Detachable magnetic speaker grills
- Hand-built cabinets with furniture-grade finishes
- Available in Walnut, Cherry, and Satin Black